The pub with live music. Check it out-click here
Wukulele jam is an opportunity to share your love for the ukulele with other uke enthusiasts on the South Coast. We meet monthly, upstairs at the wonderful Rowing Club on Worthing seafront where we play a broad range of tunes from the Wukulele songbooks, sing songs, compare notes, have a drink or two and strum our cares away..
Check out our website here. Wukulele
We meet on the second Sunday of every month at 12:30pm at our new venue — the upstairs Function Room in The Dolphin Public House, Littlehampton, West Sussex.
All ages and abilities are very welcome, the emphasis is always on fun!
At each jam we’ll play all our latest songs plus a random selection of earlier songs and songs from the Favourites Songbook. Please try to bring them all with you.
Check out our website here Littlehampton Uke Jam
Check us out here: http://www.ukejam.co.uk/
Ever wanted to play the Ukulele, but have never had the opportunity? Well, now you can with UkeJam!
will be music and lyrics provided for you to use. So come down and enjoy a night of great music, and a fabulous atmosphere!
We currently meet every two weeks on a Monday at The Royal Oak in Guildford, Surrey
Come and join the latest Ukulele jam at the Duke of Wellington, Shoreham-by-Sea
Second Tuesday of every month, 7.30pm till 9.30pm.
Beginners welcome. Open mic at end of jam
Never played? come and try, spare uke’s available
Check our website here http://www.ukeattheduke.co.uk/
An evening ukulele session in Brighton for everyone – beginners and those with more experience.
Taking place at The Hanover Pub. 242 Queens Park Road. Brighton
On the 4th Tuesday of the month, 8.00 till 10/10.30.
Come along to this informal gathering of uke enthusiasts and play along or share a tune. There’s no stage, mikes or anything intimidating just a bunch of people having a strum and a few drinks in the back room of the pub.
We’ll play a range of tunes and styles including folk, punk, country, blues, rock, jazz, cabaret, anything that people want to play. As the group title suggest we also like songs about bad things/people/events and the night and darkness!
The Hanover serves a range of (reasonably priced) beers and ales. and does pizza It is on the 81 bus route and there’s stops next to the pub.
Check our website here Bad Ukes
About Pompey Pluckers
- Our philosophy is simply that it’s never too late nor too early to enjoy playing music with other people.
- Our aims are to play ukulele together in our neighbourhood, for fun and enjoyment, and to play and sing songs across many genres, from around the 1920s to the present day.
- We are a non-profit-making community group, and currently have around 60 members.
- Chord charts, music, set lists, and informationavailable to members; and there’s always someone to help complete beginners get started on the ukulele on Monday evenings.
- Practise/jam and rehearsal every Thursday, 8pm til late, Old House at Home, Locksway Road, Milton.
- Beginners’ Night every Monday, 8pm, Auckland Arms, Netley Road, Southsea
- Visit Our Website By Clicking Here